Tuesday 21 July 2015

SBI PO Descriptive : Letter To The Manager

Today we are providing you a letter to the bank manager seeking for education loan approval. This can be one example for all the letters to the bank manager as the details will be same but the content will be different. Now let's have a look.





The Manager
SBI Vikaspuri
F Block, New Delhi-110018

21st July 2015

Sub: Seeking Education Loan for Higher Studies

Dear Sir, 

My name is Pooran and I have been a customer in your bank for last decade. Recently I came across certain education loan schemes that your bank is offering. As I have completed my Higher Secondary education this year and I have got the admission in IIT Delhi, which is one of the pioneer institute. I was seeking education loan for the same. Below are my father's personal details with bank details :

Name : Prem Chopra
Address : House number-123, XYZ block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi-110018 
Savings A/C number - 18001234567
Contact Number - 9874563210

Sir, I will be requiring the loan for both my tution fees and my hostel fees and I will be required to submit the fee before 18th August. The consolidated amount that will be for the 4 years will be approximately 4 Lakhs. The above consolidated amount includes the caution money and the laboratory fees. The loan will be on my fathers name and he will also be the guarantor the amount.
Sir, you can let me know the list of the documents that I need to submit with your bank for all the formalities before the loan approval. I will be waiting for your reply as the last date for fee submission is 18th August.
Hope you will do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking You 
Yours Faithfully
Pooran Chopra

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...